Halcyon Infinity + Diverite Wings?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jungho Kim

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all,

I am in the process of purchasing the Halcyon Infinity system. I current have the Diverite Transpac with the Travel and Voyager wing which I have put on sale. However, I was wondering if the Diverite wings would fit on the Halcyon BP? If so, I may just keep my Diverite rig as an extra BC.

thanks,

JK

They all use the standard 11" spacing for the bolt holes so they should fit without issue. (That being said, a few years ago I did run into an Oxycheq doubles wing that was incompatible with my Halcyon plate because the lower corners of the plate dug into the zipper on the wing.)

Not to thread jack, but are MOST backplate/wing combinations "standard" of 11"?

Thanks
-Sutton

They all use the standard 11" spacing for the bolt holes so they should fit without issue. (That being said, a few years ago I did run into an Oxycheq doubles wing that was incompatible with my Halcyon plate because the lower corners of the plate dug into the zipper on the wing.)

Cool thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom