Fujichrome Astia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iflyprops

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone had any experience with Fujichrome Astia? It looks like it is pretty new and I have read nothing but great things about it except that your exposure has to be right on and...well the price (5.49 at B&H)... About to order some more film and am trying to figure out if I should stick with my velvia or try something new.

thanks!

iflyprops:
Anyone had any experience with Fujichrome Astia? It looks like it is pretty new and I have read nothing but great things about it except that your exposure has to be right on and...well the price (5.49 at B&H)... About to order some more film and am trying to figure out if I should stick with my velvia or try something new.

thanks!

I've used it UW and was not super impressed. Stick to Velvia in either the 50 or 100 speed. The 100 speed is great stuff with good grain and the extra speed.

DSDO

Alan

Astia is a lot like Provia except slightly warmer...
I definately vote Velvia

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom