full foot fins.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver00014

Reaction score
I have been looking for a set of full foot fins to travel with. Don't want to take boots when I travel any more.

NO I don't want to here about how great boots are. I have some and use them often.

Who makes a full foot fin that's stiff and functional. I just wore a rental set of Cressi in Australia and was very disappointed. Felt like I had a couple of Lasagna noodles on my feet.

Ok spare me the " O those are the greatest fins on Earth " Glad you like them , I don't!!!

So, Any recommendations .

Outside the box: I FOUND a pair of way too small open heeled fins. Took them to Panama for a dive week and wore socks with them (obviously my boots didn't fit). Better than my full foot ones, which altough they always seemed to fit perfectly, rubbed here & there on my feet.

I use the same brand model full foot fin as my opened heel fins, Mares Plana Avanti. Not quite as stiff as the open heel version but stiff enough. I use 1mm socks with them. That is just what I use them for what little traveling I do.

I like the Mares Plana Quatro full foot fins if you can find them. Long, stiff and comfortable pocket.
For most Caribbean diving I prefer full foot to open.

I have been looking for a set of full foot fins to travel with. Don't want to take boots when I travel any more.

NO I don't want to here about how great boots are. I have some and use them often.

Who makes a full foot fin that's stiff and functional. I just wore a rental set of Cressi in Australia and was very disappointed. Felt like I had a couple of Lasagna noodles on my feet.

Ok spare me the " O those are the greatest fins on Earth " Glad you like them , I don't!!!

So, Any recommendations .

If you are looking for a full foot fin that will deliver power when you need it and precise control underwater, you may want to take a look at freedive fins. Many experienced scuba divers are beginning to discover the comfort and efficiency of this type of fin.

We offer several different types of freedive fins, in a broad selection of sizes and prices..

Fins

Yup, free dive fins.

If you are looking for a full foot fin that will deliver power when you need it and precise control underwater, you may want to take a look at freedive fins. Many experienced scuba divers are beginning to discover the comfort and efficiency of this type of fin.

We offer several different types of freedive fins, in a broad selection of sizes and prices..

Fins

Yes Your right about freedive fins, I have used them and was very pleased. BUT hard to travel with. I have seen some that can be disassembled for travel so I guess I might have to consider a pair of them.

I like the Tusa full foot fins. But I don't have much to compare them too, I am strictly a boot type of guy.

I travel with my Cressi Reaction Pros.

Back
Top Bottom