Dive log apps for Mac and IOS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NavarroOne

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am going nuts with bugs in my divelog apps.

I am using "Divers Book" on my iphone/ipad and Subsurface on my iMac. In addition I have a profile on divelogs.de but trying to keep these 3 synchronised is a virtual impossibility.

I like Divers Book interface and the fact it keeps tab on my equipment, dives, certifications, dive maps etc but I find it very buggy.

I have heard recommendations for Mac-Dive and also DiveLogManager DT

does any of this stuff actually work??

+1 for MacDive. It does all the things you mention in your post except the syncI have it on my MacBook Air. I don't think it is availablle for iPhone or iPad/ It works flawlessly on the Mac though.

Yes I read that Dive Log for IOS works hand in glove with Mac-Dive but are people being a bit generous and patient here or does it ACTUALLY work?

Yes I read that Dive Log for IOS works hand in glove with Mac-Dive but are people being a bit generous and patient here or does it ACTUALLY work?

Don't know for sure. I use Diving Log on the PC and sync it with Dive Log on iPhone and iPad and it works seamlessly.

I detest software programs that do not work as advertised. Mac-Dive lives up to its excellent reputation, at least on my MacBook Pro, which is the first Mac I have ever purchased. The learning curve is pretty easy too.

I use macdive and dive log on iOS. Both work well together and fulfill my needs/wants. I did end up setting up an applescript to backup the macdive database to my dropbox "just incase".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom