Aeris Atmos Elite vs. Oceanic VT Pro displays

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mstevens

Toadfish. Splendid is implied but not guaranteed.
Reaction score
I'm going nuts trying to pick computers along with my wife. We've been diving since 1980, but until now have always dived tables. I'm fully aware of arguments for and against computers, but for us it's time.

One option would be to go with Pelagic computers. While the Aeris Atmos Elite and Oceanic VT Pro are very similar and are priced the same, they *do* have different displays. The Aeris has a colored bar that crosses the screen horizontally, while the oceanic shows that data around the edge. I would love to hear from anyone who has experience with both for opinions about the different displays.

You will instantly get used to either one, so I would not sweat it much. I actually prefer the Aeris over the Oceanic as I like the little line that breaks up the data... but we sell a lot of both, and it really seems it's simply what people get used to.

scubatoys:
You will instantly get used to either one, so I would not sweat it much. I actually prefer the Aeris over the Oceanic as I like the little line that breaks up the data... but we sell a lot of both, and it really seems it's simply what people get used to.

I'll be calling you tomorrow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom