Welcome to ScubaBoard, an online scuba diving forum community where you can join over 205,000 divers diving from around the world. If the topic is related to scuba diving, this is the place to find divers talking about it. To gain full access to ScubaBoard (and make this large box go away) you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Participate in over 500 dive topic forums and browse from over 5,500,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
  • Post your own photos or view from well over 100,000 user submitted images.
  • Gain access to our free classifieds marketplace to buy, sell and trade gear, travel and services.
  • Use the calendar to organize your events and enroll in other members' events.
  • Find a dive buddy or communicate directly with scuba equipment manufacturers.

All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

NEW for 2014 Access SBlogbook for members. It allows you to directly upload data from your dive computer, validate your logs digitally, link your dives to photos, videos, dive centers (9,000 on file), fishes (14,000 on file) and much more.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the ScubaBoard Support Team.
  • Gear Reviews RSS Feed

by Published on June 11th, 2012 12:38 AM  Number of Views: 5762 
    Article Preview

Photos by: Howard Ehrenberg and Megan Jackson. Video by: Megan Jackson

The Hollis Prism 2 is the long anticipated entry into the closed circuit rebreather game for the Hollis brand. After years of development, planning, and production, the Prism 2 is now shipping out to instructors, and should be in the hands of consumers within the next few months. ...
    by Published on June 8th, 2012 07:03 AM  Number of Views: 2666 
    Article Preview

Three Compact Solutions to an Out-of-Air Situation

THE ALTERNATE AIR sources (inflator regs and octo regs) are must-have additions to any diver’s rig. Going down armed with one ...
    by Published on May 23rd, 2012 08:48 PM  Number of Views: 2227 
    Article Preview

This is the game changer in sport rebreathers!

Kev Gurr called me last night after doing his first dives on the new Hollis Explorer rebreather. It totally exceeded his expectations. It is ...
    by Published on May 15th, 2012 02:40 PM  Number of Views: 2414 
    Article Preview

Recently, ScubaBoard was invited to attend a 2012 SCUBAPRO Demo Dive event. We couldn't pass up an opportunity to go diving and try new gear, so Howarde and I packed up and headed South to Islamorada, FL.
    by Published on May 12th, 2012 09:46 PM  Number of Views: 2904 
    Article Preview

SO YOU TOOK the leap and bought the most important—and quite possibly the most expensive—piece of gear in your scuba system. Way to go!
    by Published on March 16th, 2012 12:29 AM  Number of Views: 3650 
    Article Preview

inline image IT’S NOT SUCH a simple question. As with most gear choices, it all depends on your individual likes and dislikes. ...
    by Published on March 5th, 2012 09:50 AM  Number of Views: 3146 
    Article Preview

You gotta know when to hold ‘em, and when to fold ‘em.

THE FOLDING DIVE knife is a relative newcomer to the diving scene. This is due primarily to the fact that for a long time folding knives were generally made from a grade of steel that ...
    by Published on August 10th, 2009 05:50 AM   

This past April, I was introduced to the Zeagle Express Tech BC. It was worn by an instructor candidate (Walt Stearns) during his ITC and I was intrigued. I had seen a similar BC at Oxychek's booth at DEMA and pretty much thought the concept was the best in show. No, I don't know which one came first and I have never gotten an Oxychek to try out. However, ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  • Sponsored by:

• Recent Blog Posts:

peterbucknell

Open Day Video at Dutch Springs... unbelievable visibility

Dutch Springs opening day

peterbucknell April 16th, 2014 07:13 PM
    clofty

Anyone interested in diving the Philippines?

check out Ona experience from their link in the Phillipine Paradise Divers Forum.

clofty April 8th, 2014 07:20 AM
    DivemasterDennis

Five Bad Habits of Recreational Divers

I read an article on a popular on line scuba magazine in which the write listed his view of the the top 5 ban habits recreational scuba divers make. I though it was a poor list, so I thought I write...

DivemasterDennis April 3rd, 2014 06:29 PM