Checking in from Cozumel...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi

PADI MSDT/Former CZM Dive op owner
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hello everyone!

I FINALLY got back home last night after four fllight reschedulings (is that a word?..hah)

The clean-up has been amazing...I was impressed 8 days after Wilma, but I am even more impressed by what I saw on my return! WOW!

There is still alot of work to be done back in the neighorhoods, but the tourist areas are really looking good!

I still do not have phone or internet in my house OR office, so if anyone is trying to reach me, please be patient. I will be online for a couple of hours a day at a friends house until my service is restored.

My first dive group arrives at the end of the week and I will be diving as well. I'll give some first hand dive reports as I can as well!

This afternoon I will be distributing donations from the Cozumel relief fund and what I don't finish today, I will hopefully get to tomorrow!

On behalf of all of us...THANK YOU all for your support, generosity and words of encouragement!

God Bless,
Christi

Christi:
Hello everyone!

I FINALLY got back home last night after four fllight reschedulings (is that a word?..hah)

The clean-up has been amazing...I was impressed 8 days after Wilma, but I am even more impressed by what I saw on my return! WOW!

There is still alot of work to be done back in the neighorhoods, but the tourist areas are really looking good!

I still do not have phone or internet in my house OR office, so if anyone is trying to reach me, please be patient. I will be online for a couple of hours a day at a friends house until my service is restored.

My first dive group arrives at the end of the week and I will be diving as well. I'll give some first hand dive reports as I can as well!

This afternoon I will be distributing donations from the Cozumel relief fund and what I don't finish today, I will hopefully get to tomorrow!

On behalf of all of us...THANK YOU all for your support, generosity and words of encouragement!

God Bless,
Christi

You are keeping your eye on what will possibly soon be Tropical Storm Gamma, aren't you? Heads up!

Have I mentioned that I am really getting tired of all this?

Hey Gal. My thoughts are with you! Hope to see ya soon. Say hola to the guys and the dogs and the cats and the tuna rations...lol.

ggunn:
You are keeping your eye on what will possibly soon be Tropical Storm Gamma, aren't you? Heads up!

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA...I can't hear you (and I can't read either :)!!!!!

ggunn:
Have I mentioned that I am really getting tired of all this?

YOU are getting tired of it??? Not me...I love not sleeping for three days and having "River Dance" rehearse on my roof and hudreds of people banging on the door, and constantly moppin up water as it comes through the doors and windows...that's why I moved here...forget the diving :)

Christi, glad to hear you're home and things are somewhat getting back to normal for you. Looking forward to hearing your first hand dive reports.

We are so happy to hear you are home! Hugs to all, will check back in with you after the New Year. Mike and Sue

Glad to hear you made it back. If you could, take some pics when you go diving. Look forward to hearing from ya.

Glad to hear that you made it back home! I too was impressed with the before and after pictures of the island!
Hope to see you next year!

Back
Top Bottom