Pics from Dive with Christi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mholmes

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Didn't get to go on the new boat (a manana kinda thing). But here are a few pictures from my dives last week. Thanks Christi and Pedro had a great time wish I could have seen the new boat.

Mike

Scott,
The weather was great sunny with a nice breeze most days. It was a little windier on Monday but otherwise great!!

mholmes:
Didn't get to go on the new boat (a manana kinda thing). But here are a few pictures from my dives last week. Thanks Christi and Pedro had a great time wish I could have seen the new boat.

Mike

Glad you had a good time Mike, but you haven't missed anything yet :) She's in the water, but still doing sea trials, etc.

I kinda figured that you were being a bit optomistic there.

The last picture was actually taken on the first dive at Maricaibo.

It seems that all of the discussion about Cozumel's comeback since Wilma has been looked at from a standpoint of nothing is the same, not bad necessarily, but different. I have spent two separate weeks on the island since October, 2005 and frankly, what I see while diving has had an almost unparalleled and positive emotional effect on me. Having not had the pleasure of diving Cozumel before Wilma, a question that comes to mind is, "Is there anywhere on Cozumel where one can dive and see the reef as it was before Wilma?"

Thanks,
Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom