My 300th Dive in Cozumel!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg

Indescribable!
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Monica(Moondog) and I went with a group of about 95 Scubaboarders last week to Cozumel and had an awesome time and met alot of great new friends and dive buddies!
We did a total of 16 dives while we were there and the last one was my 300th dive!

064.jpg

Joining me on my 300th dive were
Monica(Moondog), Helen J, Elena(mselenaous), Pete(NetDoc) and Raymond
065.jpg

066.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations on your 300th dive, my little southern belle.

:wave:

Thanks Sammie and Mat! I will have some underwater shots also as soon as the weary travelers start uploading their pics :D

Our deepest dive was at Palancar Caves for a depth of 103ft where the swim throughs are amazingly beautiful. The shallowest dive would have been the beach dive the afternoon we arrived at about 20ft. Vis was infinite and the water temp was high 80's as well as the air temp. For the first time ever I dove in a bathing suit and left the wetsuit in the room. :D

More pics of the resort:
074.jpg

068.jpg

072.jpg

Awesome! Very happy for you. Not only did you pass a milestone in diving, but you also made it out of Mexico without creating an international incident ;-)

Yes, that incident at the airport could hardly be classified as international :wink:

Congrats Denise!!! Fun diving with ya.. or at least hanging out on the boat and in the Jacuzzi!

Congrats Denise!!! Fun diving with ya.. or at least hanging out on the boat and in the Jacuzzi!

Great meeting you and hanging out with you too!

The Doctor is in! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom