Fins for small Feet!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

epierce

Registered
Reaction score
My fiancee and I are in the process of getting scuba certified and i'm looking for a good pair of fins for her.

I've got for myself the avanti quattro plus, and I got her a pair of avanti x3's. But the xs-x3's were still too big (Strap wouldn't touch her heel). She has a size 6 foot usually (sometimes smaller), and has a pair of Mares equator 2mm boots (size 4). So i'm looking for a good OH that will fit with those boots.

Any suggestions? - also not looking to spend an arm and leg, because she'll probably snorkel more than scuba, but I still want to get her some half decent fins. (We're going to the BVI's and may do some dives in the Key largo area, but nothing colder than that.. she's a Miami girl :cold:) Would like OH, but full foot suggestions are welcome!

Aeris Accels in XS. Nice fins, very cheap at Leisure Pro. Small and light with reasonable power. Great warm water fin.

---------- Post added April 9th, 2014 at 11:30 AM ----------

I too am a 6-6.5.

Has anyone tried the Aeris Velocity x3's? (They have a few more color options than the accels, which she would like)

Not really looking to buy another set of boots. It will all be warm water, so 2mm is as thick as she wants to go.

---------- Post added April 10th, 2014 at 08:08 AM ----------

Or maybe perhaps the Avanti Superchannel with the full foot. Size 3.5-4.5 for mens.. says on leisure pro that it should be a 4-5 women's size.

Mares Avanti Super-Channel Full Foot Fins at LeisurePro

Would this fit well with just a sock? A thin sock. For a size 6 (or slightly smaller) foot.

My wife wears a size 6 also. She uses Deep See tropical booties and small Scubapro Seawing Novas.

Back
Top Bottom