Maui Rebreather or Deco Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jaysonorvis

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm looking for dive buddies who want to hit Lanai. I own a 26ft. dive boat that I moor on Lanai and I dive there eight or nine times a year for ten days +.

I have dive buddies who join me from the mainland, but I'm a rebreather diver (Evo) and I'd love to hook up with dudes who can do deco, especially from Maui ('cause it's a really close ferry ride.)

Besides the boat, I have full facilities to blend EAN as well as TriMix on Lanai.

Sorry. What's a Titan pilot?

I'll be in Lanai November 27 - December 7th next.

I'm no rebreather snob and the Titan sounds interesting (I read up on it.)

Are you open to diving during my November/December dates? I have a hookup with a B&B for around $65 a night. It's not posh, but it's convenient.

If we can source some doubles and a deco bottle, it would be great fun to hook up with you. Peter and I make at least one and sometimes more trips to Maui a year (my father-in-law lives there).

I have 25-30 80cu tanks, several double WINGS (not tandem bottles, tho, with isolator valves), Aviator O2 and Helium on Lanai. We dive independent doubles, mostly because they're easier to get on and off the boat.

Sorry to resurrect an ancient thread here but is there any chance you guys can point me toward a current O2 source on Maui?
I'm looking to do some rebreather diving there in a couple weeks and haven't had any luck finding a rebreather friendly operation or oxygen supply.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom