BP/W vs BC video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who is the diver? He's doing pretty good but has a little work to do to pass Fundies... :D

That was great! It should be a comercial for halcyon.

J, can i suggest that the reason no-one would dive with you with a BC was because it wasnt a Zealge.

by the way, also noticed throughout the entire 4 mins - i saw only 1 fish... maybe another reason no dive buddies, you obviously scare them away no matter what your wearing.

:) at least you got to kiss the girl!

Points 1 and 2 could be valid...point 3 is incorrect...she kissed me. :)

Ohh and there were fish all around...i got bit 3 times today..twice on the ear and once on the knuckle...ugh.

jepuskar:
Ohh and there were fish all around...i got bit 3 times today..twice on the ear and once on the knuckle...ugh.

thats was payback for stuffing up the viz the way you did in the video - or they thought you were kissable also

Mike, if you want I can post a shorter file size, but you're gonna lose alot of quality...but according to Jonnythan there is not much quality in this video to begin with. :)

That was VERY funny! Cool...

Back
Top Bottom