been asked to post and intro by a computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jimyoungdd

Registered
Reaction score
All over the east cost, Canada and else where
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello, I've been asked to post an intro from a computer to let just about everyone on this web-site, who realy does not care, who I am.
I am a scuba diver, a man, and a small business owner. And I do not like companies taking my information so they can target market me. I hope when I ask an intelegent question I can get back an intelegent ans. It will not happen often so don't worry.
My best color is green, like old rock and roll and Jazz. Besides diving I enjoy long walks on the beach with liberal and ample females who enjoy bubble baths.
My turn offs are, dry lake beds, the 1000 time globle warning happend and then got cold again, and wrecks that fall apart in the ocean with no one to take artifacts off before they disapear!

Hello, I've been asked to post an intro from a computer to let just about everyone on this web-site, who realy does not care, who I am. . .

And you complied with the machine's request. Wonder what it will ask of you next?

You're right, we really don't care who you are, at least not yet. But ask some interesting questions or add some comic relief to some of the uninteresting discussions, and we will come to care.

And when you're ready to do some diving, ask for some advice on where to go or whom to go with. You may be surprised at the quality of the answers and the generosity of some of the invites.

theskull

Welcome to the 'board!!!!!

With that, I hope you enjoy the rest of this board... see we kinda care!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom