Quiz Questions (Help)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jigthings

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi nice looking forum!
We are looking for an expert on scuba diving who is able to write a series of quizzes on the subject. Our website at onlinequizarea.com is probably the best organized quiz site on the Internet and recently we have been asked to supply scuba diving quizzes. Frankly we know very little about the subject and we need your help!

Each quiz would carry your name as the quiz writer and, if you have a professional interest in the sport, we will provide a free link to your website & this Forum (if thats ok with the Mods?). If you have the knowledge to write the quizzes then we would be very pleased to hear from you. Please drop me a PM and I will let you have further details.
Cheers
Pete

HI
I would like to say a big thankyou to Bryan for taking the time to do a quiz for us as someone who hasnt dived for a few years it was nice that the information that i learnt had`nt dissapered over the years.
The quiz can be found below and if you fancy taking the quiz to test your knowledge please feel free.
onlinequizarea.com/question_and_answer_quizzes.php?cat=&type=&id=921

Thank you
Pete

Back
Top Bottom