Chris at Edge & Mike at DRIS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skdvr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I purchased a HOG brass and glass SPG from Mike at Dive Right In Scuba a month or 2 ago. I finally got around to installing it and dove it last weekend. Well after I got home I noticed that it had a good bit of water in it. The next day (Sun) I sent Mike an email with a pic asking him "What should I do?", and he sent me a response back the same day saying that he forwarded my email on to Chris at Edge Gear, and that I should hear something from him on Mon. Well Mon afternoon Mike shot me another email saying that Chris is going to send me a new SPG, No Prob... I responded to that email with a question about buying a new currogated hose and elbow to replace the long currogated hose and pull dump that is currently on my doubles wing. Mike emailed me back a little while later and said "Chris is just throwing the currogated hose and elbow in the box with your new SPG, NO CHARGE". I could not believe it... Now I know that they are not the most expensive things in the world, but customer service like that goes a LONG WAY. Great customer service from both Mike and Chis. It is nice to see a manufacturer having such good relations with their distributor, and passing that along to their customers.

Thanks for the help guys... You went above and beyond and it is greatly appreciated...

Phil

I purchased a HOG brass and glass SPG from Mike at Dive Right In Scuba a month or 2 ago. I finally got around to installing it and dove it last weekend. Well after I got home I noticed that it had a good bit of water in it. The next day (Sun) I sent Mike an email with a pic asking him "What should I do?", and he sent me a response back the same day saying that he forwarded my email on to Chris at Edge Gear, and that I should hear something from him on Mon. Well Mon afternoon Mike shot me another email saying that Chris is going to send me a new SPG, No Prob... I responded to that email with a question about buying a new currogated hose and elbow to replace the long currogated hose and pull dump that is currently on my doubles wing. Mike emailed me back a little while later and said "Chris is just throwing the currogated hose and elbow in the box with your new SPG, NO CHARGE". I could not believe it... Now I know that they are not the most expensive things in the world, but customer service like that goes a LONG WAY. Great customer service from both Mike and Chis. It is nice to see a manufacturer having such good relations with their distributor, and passing that along to their customers.

Thanks for the help guys... You went above and beyond and it is greatly appreciated...

Phil

Thanks to YOU, for being a loyal customer:cool2:

I just got everything in the mail yesterday and it all looks great....

Thanks
Phil

Back
Top Bottom