Looking to connect with good instructor in Ft. Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

harmonised

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Looking to learn the right way. I am a beginner with no dives completed. I spoke with somebody today, He said the cost is around $400.00 and it takes 3 days to get certified.. The only thing I have to furnish is a snorkel, mask, and fins. I am not sure they are the ones. Any good information would be greatly appreciated.

I did some AOW training with Divers Direct in Dania Beach and it was ok but looking back I realize that it could have been better.

We have done a lot of diving with Sea Experience. I would recommend them. Give Bill a call and talk to him about his OW Class. If you feel comfortable with what you hear then consider moving forward. They have always run a safe operation when I've been with them.

PM Howarde here on SB. He's in Ft Lauderdale area and I would trust him to teach a friend or family member.

Many times folks think they must complete their OW certification in the blink of an eye. You don't !

Take time with it, enjoy yourself and learn the finer details.

Groupons are the worse way too go. Pay a little bit more for personalized instruction and it'll benefit you in the long run and safety.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom