Anilao Van Service - Every Saturday!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gemski

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Good Morning!

I am starting a Saturday van service for Anilao from Makati/Manila starting November 17. We have the following pick-up points:

Makati/Manila Pick-up points:

5:00 AM, Wendy's Buendia (Gil Puyat Avenue) near the LRT station, right beside 7-11
5:30-5:45 AM, Jollibee Alabang

The van will drop you off at the following resorts:
  1. Vistamar
  2. Anilao Outrigger
  3. Aquaventure
  4. Eagle's Point
  5. Mayumi
  6. Balai
  7. Planet Dive

At 4:15 PM, the van will start to pick up the guests at the resort's parking lot:

1. Planet Dive
  2. Balai
  3. Mayumi
  4. Eagle's Point
  5. Aquaventure
  6. Anilao Outrigger
  7. Vistamar

Fee:
Roundtrip - P1200
One Way - 700

To Reserve, please contact +63 917 820 2053, +63 942 352 2630 or email scuba.teleporter@gmail.com

Happy Diving!!!

Last edited:
Have emailed you several times without a response. If you decided immediately to turn around and not offer the service, it'd be nice if you posted it here so others might be aware. It's too bad, this would have filled a need that many have.

Apologies for the late reply. This is still on. We have a trip tomorrow. Please text or email me for inquiries.

I just wish this is available for overnight stays... dropped off at the resort saturday morning to be picked up sunday afternoon. But good service to have nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom