First October Week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mr_han

New
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum and would like to seek your advice.

I'll be going to the Phillipines in the first week of October to do some diving and just booked my flight to Manila.

However I don't really have a clue yet which island I should go. Preferably not too far from Manila and with some sort of nightlife (but not too busy).

Hope you guys could give me some guidance!

Thanks in advance!

Three options around Manila.
1. If you really want to travel to an island then Puerto Galera on the Island of Mindoro.
2. Anilao does not require ferry crossing but there is no nightlife whatsoever unless you prepare to travel.
3. Subic Bay is another one option and it does has nightlife.
All these places are accessible by public transport(dirt cheap) but expect to pay upwards of US$100.00 for the comfort and hassle free private transfer. Puerto Galera is the most expensive becasue ferry crossing is involved and you might not be able to find the ferry in the evening. And in this case you need to overnight in either Batangas or Manila.
There are enough information in this forum for you to digest.

Back
Top Bottom