Galileo luna ....small air bubble inside the screen???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yaronad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm checking an option to buy a used / only 20 dives Galileo luna ....
and I have 2 questions :
1. Suddenly I've noticed that there is a small air bubble inside the screen?....it moves from corner to corner when I twist the screen ?.....is it a defect in the screen ?
2. how can I know / see if an PMG upgrade has been made ?

Many THX

Is it in the screen or between the screen and screen protector?

It is in the screen about 1mm diameter bubble.....there is no screen protector
you can move the bubble from side to side.

A small bubble is something that can be removed in our Tech services department. The computer should come back to us through an authorized dealer.
The PMG function can be found, if the upgrade has been completed, in the Dive Settings menu.

A small bubble is something that can be removed in our Tech services department. The computer should come back to us through an authorized dealer.
The PMG function can be found, if the upgrade has been completed, in the Dive Settings menu.

THX for the answers:

The computer has authentic log book from day one ( 2011)...with no more than 17 dives!
1. why does it actually happen ? the sealing quality of the computer on the front screen ? on the back/battery panel ?
2. is the bubble dangerous? and can damage it for the long run ?
( I read that in some cases , not all cases, it will vanish after one or two 100 feet dives ? )
3. There is no invoice and if I'm going to buy it - as Used computer I'll be the second hand ....what is the procedure in this case ?

many THX

Ahh ok. When I first got my Luna I had an air bubble also then realized that there was a hard plastic screen protector on that pops off

It is in the screen about 1mm diameter bubble.....there is no screen protector
you can move the bubble from side to side.

JulesSCUBAPRO - Many thx for the answers!
...but please can you answer my questions?

The computer has authentic log book from day one ( 2011)...with no more than 17 dives! :
1. why does it actually happen ? the sealing quality of the computer on the front screen ? on the back/battery panel ?

2. is the bubble dangerous to the computer? and can damage it for the long run ?
( I read that in some cases , not all cases, it will vanish after one or two , 100 feet dives ? )

3. There is no Invoice and if I'm going to buy it - as Used computer? I'll be the second hand ....
what is the procedure in this case regarding service / warranty?

many THX

Back
Top Bottom