How Do You Use ScubaBoard?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In the Nude.... oh, I mean, uh, I go to the forums I like the most (my regional forum mostly), then if I have time, I skim the new posts. If I've posted recently on something of interest, I'll check the replies on that too.

Walter:
I'll assume that's how you found me here. LOL!

Damn! Too smart for me :wink: (and yes you are one of the posters that I look up. Permission to feel all special...)

The rest shall remain nameless to spare my embarrasment and also to prevent restraining orders :wink:

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

I use SB to keep my mind keen and sharp by reading the latest about scuba diving.
Oh and I like to follow ALL threads and posts by Rick Inman :D

New post, a few times a day

I just graze through the forums and look at threads that have new posts.

When my weekly email update comes I scan through the list for threads I havn't checked recently.

I do an advanced search for my own moniker and follow up on any subsequent posts by others. Then I got to new posts.

I am most interested in dive travel and also in technical topics related to decompression diving. I have learned a lot here about V-Planner and about RGBM.

I also get a kick out of the DAN Alert Diver articles (in the mail) when they disagree with Uncle Pug's views and call them dangerous. :)

Thank you all, especially Pete the Chm of the Board.

usually just head right for the Cozumel board and then if i have time i'll scan other stuff

I use "New Posts" almost exclusively. Once in a while, I search on my name to remember what I've replied to. (I'm lucky if I can remember what I had for breakfast folks.) And once in a great while, I check one or two other names I keep up with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom