DIRF Course Report March 22-25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heh Free Groceries, what did you think when you turned off both posts during your valve drill? Now I know why you wanted all my gas, you didn't have any of your own! Good job on holding us together on the last couple of dives though. It would have been pretty funny to see you try to bring me up as the unconcious diver! Kind of like a praying mantis on the back of a mouse.....By the way, I am still seeing stars from your light control:)

freegroceries:
pfft! COME ON!

Its never a good feeling to have both your posts shut off at once.

I'm just impressed that you managed to work out what you had to fix quickly enough to _not_ have to go OOA on your team mates. Though I have a feeling that the GUE curriculum does not included the "though shalt now turn of both valves and breath down both hoses" technique :popcorn:

Or was that just an attempt to show Guy how to not use so much gas :rofl3:

By the way, are all your calf muscles as cramped up as mine are still?

By the way, how do you get anything other than a smilie to show up on your messages? I can pick from them on a PM but don't know how to do it o a regular message.

I think I also have Jeremy talked into the Caymans trip at the end of May. Anyone else interested? Bjorn, you can probably pack your doubles in your carryon............

Guy:

1) You suck at the internet :rofl3:
2) PM sent on smilies
3) Use "Edit" if you want to add a sentence to your posts so it doesn't look like you're talking to yourself :wink:
4) Yeah, the infamous twin 149's. You know I'm not helping you put those on the dahmn truck, don't you? :wink:

I don't think I can do the Caymans in May. PM / e-mail me some details though ... :)

Heh Bjorn, I think I have it figured out:mooner: How does that work for ya....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom