KPP/KOMI Open Season Event 2007!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Meister481:
So when is the next Event? I'm in Kentucky next weekend at Cumberland Lake(no Diving) and the following week at haigh/logansport helping out with rescue & AOW classes. I need to do some checkout dives in Gilboa real soon so maybe we can all get together there? I've got a cave class in june to practice for so I need to dive my testiculars off. Going for 200 dives this year! Hope to see you all real soon.

As soon as

1. John makes another home brew beers and his wife (Monica) is certified.
2. Chris has a full knee recovery
3. Bill has a big and thick glove
4. Wally will bring his Video camera
5. Erin is out of fever
6. Carlos appreciates the mid-west water compared to CA.
7. Jason allows Min to try his HP100s and 72s.
8. Jim is out of Emily's soccer schedule
9. Kenny is ready to jump in water with a wetsuit.
10. Ken, Bob, and Penny will join in our event
11. I hear any words from Adam
12. Komi Hunter (Brian) can bring back Pappy Crappy from BS

So, can you guess when it will be? I think it is going to be sometime on May. :wink:

Please get used to your own doubles (new doubles divers, not Jason :wink:) in the meantime. We are expecting a fleet diving next time instead of a couple diving. Penny, you can lead us again.

Divin'Hoosier:
Gotta love the english language sometimes. Nice and ambiguous with multiple meanings.

Any languages have a multiple meanings on the same words. :wink: So, that is another reason why I am sick and tired of English. :rofl3:

Edit: insert the name........

You do quite well with english WT, I can understand every other sentence, that is MUCH better than some people I deal with everyday on the phone!:rofl3:

Btw, leg is sore but I'll be back in action really soon! I'm sorry I left so soon, I just
wanted to beat out the Thunder over Louisville traffic and get home before they
closed down 3 major highways!

hoosier:
As soon as

1. John makes another home brew beers and his wife (sorry. I forgot her name) is certified.
2. Chris has a full knee recovery
3. Bill has a big and thick glove
4. Wally will bring his Video camera
5. Erin is out of fever
6. Carlos appreciates the mid-west water compared to CA.
7. Jason allows Min to try his HP100s and 72s.
8. Jim is out of Emily's soccer schedule
9. Kenny is ready to jump in water with a wetsuit.
10. Ken, Bob, and Penny will join in our event
11. I hear any words from Adam
12. Komi Hunter (Brian) can bring back Pappy Crappy from BS

So, can you guess when it will be? I think it is going to be sometime on May. :wink:
1. beer is brewed, Monica starts in a couple weeks. (I think)
2. sounds like soon
3. don't know
4. just let me know that you want it.
5. hopefully over that
6. hmm, we'll have to keep working on him.
7. can't say but she can try my 77's if she would like.
8. probably not soon enough :D
9. natural springs was 51, that's warm enough.
10. we might be waiting awhile. :D
11. DUTCH!! wondered what happened to him.
12. Brian has to dive to get Pappy, who knows.

Well, with all that calculated it looks like the possible answer is....when hell freezes over. ICE DIVE!! :rofl2:

crpntr133:
Monica has started as of 4/22/07 and is already thinking of the Blackbeards trip!!

crpntr133:

10. we might be waiting awhile. :D
Well, with all that calculated it looks like the possible answer is....when hell freezes over. ICE DIVE!! :rofl2:

We currently have one weekend, maybe two, available in May. Looks like May 12/13.

Sounds like a fun time.

Land Locked:
You do quite well with english WT, I can understand every other sentence, that is MUCH better than some people I deal with everyday on the phone!:rofl3:

Btw, leg is sore but I'll be back in action really soon! I'm sorry I left so soon, I just
wanted to beat out the Thunder over Louisville traffic and get home before they
closed down 3 major highways!

I can't take my eyes off the phrase, "evey other sentence." I hope my students didn't think like that. :rofl3:

Yes, I was told about a traffic. A safe trip is more important than anything else. It looked like I understood every other words that you said at BS... :wink:

We, Min and I, are looking forward to Joe's event.

wb416:
We currently have one weekend, maybe two, available in May. Looks like May 12/13.

Sounds like a fun time.

Please no .. not May 12-13!! That's one of the two weekends I'm tied up. I could dive on either May 5 or May 19 though. :D

hoosier:
I can't take my eyes off the phrase, "evey other sentence." I hope my students didn't think like that. :rofl3:
We, Min and I, are looking forward to Joe's event.

I was just joking with you, before I met you in person I thought you were a native red neck hoosier.:rofl3: Then after I met you I found out I was totally wrong, I look forward to our next dive at Joe's, I hope we get as big a turn out as we had at BS!:D

I'm over my fever, happy to say, Min is welcome to try MY 72's next time if she wishes, I'm moving to 100's or 85's, haven't decided yet, but need more than 72's for the cave. Looking forward to getting out with all of you again soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom