KPP/KOMI Open Season Event 2007!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I am taking care of my gears very well, actually everying belongs to me unlike Min (oops) :eyebrow:

What I really like on the board is to share information and expereince. I have talked and met a lot of good mentors and buddies. It is priceless...

When I was newbie (still newbie though), I would like to try the new stuff before making decision. However, as you know, it is almost impossible to do in mid-west except a catalog or internet shopping. So, I made many wrong choices and don't want anyone to have the same monkey business. Hence, I used to ask in advance if there is something that my buddies would like to try. Otherwise, it is very hard for your buddies to ask first.

Sure, there are still a lot of new stuff that I haven't tried yet.

In addition, here is the signatrue that I really like from the board:

"Remember... it's just diving. Friendships are more important than dive philosophies. If someone is going to be a jerk, do you really want to associate with them or care what they believe?"

Your level of diving isnt a social status or an academic degree. Nobody cares.. It is just for fun and friendship. Once you forget this, you are getting into a jerk. I have seen this many times, even in IN.... It is my bottomline.

I don't think I will never have enough gear in my life... :rofl3:

crpntr133:
Did anyone happen to pick the box that I seem to have left at BS?? Could have sworn that I put it in the truck but can't find it. It had a good skillet and all the untensil in it. Don't care about the untensils but I would like to have the pan.

Wally, I just talked with Min. We took your box and save it for the next gathering. We thought that you left it intentionally.

hoosier:
In addition, here is the signatrue that I really like from the board:

"Remember... it's just diving. Friendships are more important than dive philosophies. If someone is going to be a jerk, do you really want to associate with them or care what they believe?"

Your level of diving isnt a social status or an academic degree. Nobody cares.. It is just for fun and friendship. Once you forget this, you are getting into a jerk. I have seen this many times, even in IN.... It is my bottomline.

Thanks! That's the description I created for my profile back in 2003 right before I took a hiatus from SB.

Divin'Hoosier:
Bob and WT ... you guys are just a bunch of showoffs! "Look at my doubles." "No, no ... come over here and look at my doubles."

I've been giving some serious thought to doubling up my HP100s. I think that might be about the only combination you guys don't have covered. I certainly won't have that done by then however. Need to build up some reserves first after my other recent Scuba purchases ... reserves of both money and "honey" points. :D
WB gets "honey" points when he buys more gear. :)

Or better, when he becomes a dealer for something else that I want. :eyebrow:

pennypue:
WB gets "honey" points when he buys more gear. :)

Or better, when he becomes a dealer for something else that I want. :eyebrow:
Now we know how he affords you Penny...he's a DEALER!! Hey mon watchu got for sale? :D

Thanks for taking care of the box WT. Figured if nothing else someone might find it and turn it in.

crpntr133:
Thanks for taking care of the box WT. Figured if nothing else someone might find it and turn it in.

No problem... Min didn't notice what is an exactly inside of box until I called her. :eyebrow: I was told that she just put the box aside..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom