KPP/KOMI Open Season Event 2007!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoosier

Contributor
Reaction score
Let's prepare for the 1st KPP/KOMI Open Season Event 2007!

How about any Saturday this coming April at Joe's?

I am thinking about Saturday, April 14? It is too early to dive with a wet suit?

Please let us know your thought....

Note: KOMI isn't active that much though.....:wink:

I'll be in the Bahamas that weekend.:59: Anytime after that would be ok for me though.

There's a group of us from the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew diving up at Gilboa on 4/13-15. If you aren't able to pull together folks for a KPP event, why don't you join us up at Gilboa? I'm already commited to that event so 4/14 is out for me.

If you do 4/21, I could probably stop by and say HI as I'll be in Louisville with my daughter for a soccer tournament, but I doubt I'll have the time to dive.

I could make it on Sat 5/5. That may be better as it should be a bit warmer for the wetsuit divers. 4/21 will probably be a bit chilly still.

The calendar says that day is good but I know there is something. 21 weekend is out for sure. I don't think the GF would like it if I spend her birthday diving.

crpntr133:
The calendar says that day is good but I know there is something. 21 weekend is out for sure. I don't think the GF would like it if I spend her birthday diving.

You be whooped boy. :D

:D I have a diving GF as you have! :D

I will post a calendar after colleting more posts....​

Back
Top Bottom