KPP/KOMI Open Season Event 2007!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Three hours and no deco obligation. Now THAT would be diving. Don't forget that there is the channel that runs deeper.

Deep channel? You planning on hanging some bottles for our trip back up?

I think BS is also good option this time. It has been a long time since we actually dove together at BS. If we have enough people, we might make deal with Rick on his entrance fee. However, there should be at least ten participants as I recall.

Ten and one gets in free.

Chris, I was thinking about staging your AL80's.

crpntr133:
Ten and one gets in free..

You know that... it was his argument and I clearly said, "NO" at that time. As I recall, we paid in full...

It should be a fair game and clear to all of us. I don't like any under table deal. :no

That was the deal made the year before last with someone else. Yes it was under the table. It was also my understanding that this is the only deal that Rick will give. Give him a call.

hoosier:
I think BS is also good option this time. It has been a long time since we actually dove together at BS. If we have enough people, we might make deal with Rick on his entrance fee. However, there should be at least ten participants as I recall.

How far is Joe"s from BS??....

Kenny

KROBI:

Kenny

120 mile from Joe's... Mainly I-65 drive. It will be about 1:30 hrs driving time from Joe's

KROBI:

Kenny

I would guess around 2:45-3:00. JP could say more exactly since he drove up here a couple of weeks ago. I'm 40 min WNW of BS and it takes me around 2:15 driving time to get to Joe's.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom