KPP/KOMI Open Season Event 2007!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133:
1. beer is brewed, Monica starts in a couple weeks. (I think)
2. sounds like soon
3. don't know
4. just let me know that you want it.
5. hopefully over that
6. hmm, we'll have to keep working on him.
7. can't say but she can try my 77's if she would like.
8. probably not soon enough :D
9. natural springs was 51, that's warm enough.
10. we might be waiting awhile. :D
11. DUTCH!! wondered what happened to him.
12. Brian has to dive to get Pappy, who knows.

Well, with all that calculated it looks like the possible answer is....when hell freezes over. ICE DIVE!! :rofl2:
I want to lead!!!

But you're gonna have to keep up with me on my scooter this time. And as fast as that will be it won't matter since I can circle around a few times to get my bearings. :D

Lead...follow...get the *&% out of the way. It is for sure that I won't be leading since nobody follows. We were just talking about this the other day at BS. :D Now we laugh about it but then it wasn't to funny.

jeepchick:
... Min is welcome to try MY 72's ...

<tells Bill about this post>

rakkis:
<tells Bill about this post>

I do have a set of my own as well, I was just using Bill's that day :mooner:

jeepchick:
I do have a set of my own as well, I was just using Bill's that day :mooner:

Thank you so much for your offer... I hope we can dive together soon.:D

Dutch got stuck working in the ER all weekend. In fact, I'm at work now. My girlfriend takes her SSI open water test tonight at Paradise Divers and I need a fill on the tank I bought off of Chris for this weekend. I am entertaining the idea of diving at Joes this weekend in my 7mil if anyone else would be there. It sounds like I need to get my crap together and buy a set of doubles. We singles guys are rapidly becoming the minority.

I just took delivery on a new smoker that will be at the next meet whenever that may be. I have vacation time due to me, so whenever the date is released for the next one I will take off the whole weekend and camp wherever we decide to dive.

We wondered what happen to you Adam.

I still have singles and don't plan to totally dive doubles.

If Landlocked doesn't chime in, he was planning on diving this weekend. I think JP was going to be his buddy.

crpntr133:
I still have singles and don't plan to totally dive doubles.
Same here. Doubles are too much work for diving all the time at Joe's.:D

crpntr133:
If Landlocked doesn't chime in, he was planning on diving this weekend. I think JP was going to be his buddy.
Were going to try to make it down also perhaps the night before and work on John's beer supply:drunks:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom