7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful photo Almity!

Just home from the gym - 30 min on the treadmill, 3.0-3.4 mph, 1.51 miles total, 251 calories. 15 min on the recumbent bike, intensity level 8-9, 3.52 miles and 127 calories.

Wow, I cant believe this thread is still going!! I havent been around for a while, but I have been doing alot of excercise on my bikes! I have logged about 1500 miles on the various bikes since about March or so.

Good to see that everyone (and a few new ones) are still going!

Just did 2 dives at Pt. Lobos Carmel and hopefully lost alot of calories. But the fight continues to lose some weight and fat. And Sarita, the vis was beyond 60ft!!!!

Otherwise, I'm beginning to look good and nice in a wetsuit. :wink:

I'll jump in...... :) I only really started working last week, but I've managed to loose, and keep off, 5 pounds since the middle of May!!

Today I spend 30 minutes in an ab class.....and then an hour in a muscle class...and there wasn't any cardio involved...but plenty of huffing and puffing :D

:happywave Ms Darilyn - glad you found us and i hope you come back!

almity - love those lorikeets, so beautiful. Too hot for them here, I think.

Roy - sounds like a great day to be diving!

Firecat - well done :D

darilyn - nice to see you here!

Yesterday I have no idea how to measure how much I did. I did a 10 + a 15 minute brisk walk and then I spent 6+ hours running around shooting the wedding with usually a full camera pack but at least two bodies + heavy (well they seemed to be!) lenses. Kneeling, squatting, lifting, clambering over rocks and slogging through sinky sand...what a workout! I stayed up past my bedtime and I'm tired today...might do a beach walk, but might pike, too. Have already done a big 45 minute brisk walk today plus 2 10+ brisks so I don't feel too guilty if I skip the beach.

Here's my daily photo...from the wedding yesterday. Wedding party at sunset with the bride doing a little Vogue number - hip out, hands thoughtfully places, disdain for the camera coz she knows she looks great :) It was fun.
WProcks1.jpg

That's a great picture! A shame you're in Aussie land...b/c I'm looking for a great photographer for my wedding next fall :wink:

Surprising news...no screaming pain this morning!! :D I thought for sure Tracy, the P.T., would have worked me so hard I would want to die when I woke up...but not so.

Guess that means I better do that aerobics class tonight......:)

you have a PT Ms Darilyn???? good for you!

no walking for me this mroning - im going diviing :multi:

great pics Roy and Alcina!!

bride is gorgeous but i love the bridesmaid dresses!!!!

off diving now..... :wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom