7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did another great workout and did the abs ball thingie with weight training. Now I feel refresh! :D

Ok now that I am swimming instead of bike riding, I am up to 30 laps in my 36' pool in 10 minutes. It kicks my butt twice as much as the stationary bike. I know that doesn't seem like a lot but, I then trimmed all the bushes in my yard for 2.5 hours. It is nice to get back into a routine after my hand surgery..

Wow, great going, Guys!

Yesterday was a blah day for me - too much stuff going on inside my head. I did two brisk 10/15 minute walks, one short beach walk through dunes and sinky sand with a full backpack and two 5 minute sessions on the elliptical. It just wasn't to be yesterday.

Oh well, today's a new day :)

Did my run/walk yesterday.

Today I signed up for a gym membership and have a personalized trainer session next week. It'll be fun to see what she's going to come up with. Also, found out that my old dojo is now operating out of the gym I just signed up for. Looks like I might just get back into that as well. :)

Same as yesterday except didn't do weight training because my arm seems to be in a sharp pain at the muscles, went to the doctor and they said I need to relax on the weight training for a bit. Okay, I'll go with that...:confused2. Anyways, tomorrow gonna do some diving so yay! :wink:

had a lazy tuesday but this morning up before dawn agaiin and walking up and down those hills

wow - great pic Alcina!!! loved that! and Tricky you RAN up that?? wow :wave-smile

ohhh - Sarita... nice to see you in the avatar!

Thanks, almity :)

No beach walk for me again yesterday, but I did three 10-15 minute brisk walks plus a 2 & 3 minute elliptical session while between calls. I also did 20 whole minutes (a new record!!) on the elliptical later in the afternoon.

Maybe a little "cheating" for my walk photo, but the wild galahs were out the front of the house when I left/returned from my walks and also while I was on the e-machine, so here's a shot :wink:

galah1.jpg

Went out to dinner with some friends and had a fresh pasta in red sauce with "vegetables"...four half slices of zucchini and about 5 strips of red capsicum, I was not amused. I ate the veggies and about four bites of pasta. Very disappointing as the flavour was good. Also had three (hubby thinks I didn't have that much) small glasses of Sauv Blanc.

Awesome job, Everyone - really helps to see how everyone else is doing!

So cool...30 minute bike ride, little weight lifts

ughhhh - i just deleted this mornings sunrise pic by accident!!!

struggled out of bed this morning and slogged up and down the hills - the only thing gonig thru my mind was the sooner i finish this the sooner i get home!

did manage to take this pic though... we get alot of cockatoos and rosella birds where i walk but they very skittish so dont let me get too close

Bird1608.07.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom