7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, did a workout yesterday and today. As for misbehaving, thats an understatement, I'm WAY beyond that :439: if you know what I mean. :wink:

EDIT: Did another exercise and did the abs workout using the giant ball. NOW I'm prepared for tomorrow's dive.

Yesterday did a brisk walk, a 40 minute beach romp with the doggies and 17 whole non-stop minutes on the elliptical! I felt like I could have gone a few more, but my left ankle kept rolling over so I thought better safe than sorry!

Did 2 strange dive...second dive had a harbor seal come and chomp on my right arm...either its a love bite or something, but was very painful, but didn't cause any injure to me. Then it went around and took a bite on my head.

Another 35 minutes on the treadmill with a 2.0 incline and running/walking combination. My run is starting to be more than my walk - finally. And, I'm getting 2 miles completed within 30 minutes - which includes the 5 minute warmup. :)

hi all... been running around for my mum on saturday but sunday was diving and walking up and down hills in dive gear so claiming that as my exercise

this morning another 60min walk up and down hills.... got a camera for my birthday so took a pic of one of the hills i walk up and down :D

BBHill1.jpg

Woohoo on the exercise and on the new birthday toy! I think showing a photo from our walks is a great idea - not only motivates us to look at things as we're out there, but also might motivate us to GET out there! And I love seeing stuff from where people are, helps me get to know them a bit more. I have just started to take a camera on some of my walks - the dog doesn't help photography as she has to be right there!

Firecat - great job!! :D

Yesterday I did a brisk 15 minute walk, a short beach dune walk with full camera pack and then just over 60 minutes beach walk with the dog and a smaller camera pack. I haven't been back on the ol' elliptical since my 17 minute non-stopper, but maybe today.

Here's a seastar burying itself in the sand on my beach walk:
seastarsandC1.jpg

Bonjour all. I just got home from doing 87 minutes on the stationary bike - between 4-6 intensity levels. Total mileage 27.4 miles and something like 645 calories. Sat down and chowed down a bowl of rice. :)

Wow Almity thats one big hill to go up and up!

Alcina - I *love* that photo!

Sarita - 87mins! Well done, thats real good going - didn't you get bored?

As to me this weekend:

Friday: Diving in the evening: 45mins
Saturday: No real excerise, just teaching OW Dive 1 and 2 in a pool
Sunday: Running 1hr47mins, 30mins of weight training. Below is a photo from the top of the Rock of Gibraltar - yes I ran up to the top!

topoftherock.jpg

Monday: 30mins Running

and oh yeah - NO CHOCOLATE BARS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom