Diver missing on Cape Breton in Nanaimo 11/24/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave....I just wanted to give you and the rest of the crew who conducted the search a HUGE thank you for finding one of my dearest friends. Unfortunately I'm in the Philippines and just learned of the news this week, and am utterly devestated. Daniel was an amazing friend of mine, a best friend, and someone that I will miss dearly. Word cannot express how grateful I am of your efforts and for helping to bring Daniel to his final resting place where he belongs.

When i get back to Canada one day....I would like to hug you, shake your hand, and buy you a beer.

Thank you. - Michelle

thank you as well from me to you for finding my friend daniel..... i am curious.... maybe i missed it somewhere in here..... was daniel's gear on when you found him.... bcd, mask.... that sort of stuff....

a mighty laugh rocked my world once, and his name was daniel....

T

Hey guys….. I haven’t heard anything lately. What is the latest on the recovery? Was it put on hold due to weather (I assume it was bad up there too?)

Hey guys….. I haven’t heard anything lately. What is the latest on the recovery? Was it put on hold due to weather (I assume it was bad up there too?)

Still on hold from weather. I just got off the phone with Daniel's father and they were told by the RCMP another day or two.
I will post here as soon as I know anything

Thank you so much to Dave and your crew for the recovery of Daniel.

Daniel was a beautiful soul and meant a lot to those who knew him and had the honor of calling him a friend. I will miss his friendship, his contagious wonderful laugh, and his happy spirit until I get the chance to see him again on the other side...

Daniel if you can read this "you will forever be in my heart and I will carry your spirit with me everywhere I go."

Until we meet again...

Still on hold from weather. I just got off the phone with Daniel's father and they were told by the RCMP another day or two.
I will post here as soon as I know anything

Ooooof, so sorry to hear that. :sad:

big thank you's to all those involved....

i have just gotten word that Daniel has been taken off the Breton.....

it does my heart good to know that he is being taken care of.....

t

reginold
I am in Nova Scotia. Do you know when exactly they took Daniel off the Breton?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom