Full face Mask with Comm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MNTDIVER - thanks for the video ! I was not able to view it at work, currently home with the Mrs. and we both just enjoyed it. Let us know tht tyhe clarity is there with the masks and I really liked the recording of the voices over the video. But I don't think I have that option on my camera. My Amphibico does not have any wet plugs :-(

thanks again !

That's why you have a drill. :D

OTS has a bulkhead connector that installs in a 3/8th inch hole.

Are you sure there's no plug on the housing? You might have an auxiliary port. I'm thinking it's a 1/2 inch hole. Amphibico has an adapter ring that centers the 3/8 inch post in the 1/2 inch hole, if my memory serves. Have a look and let me know.

I use a Neptune II FFM with Comm gear and I love it. My wife insisted that I buy it for safety purposes. Its very nice when boats come near. She can tell me about boat traffic and such so I don't surface and get run over by somebody not knowing what a dive flag is when they see one. The unit was kind of expensive to purchase, but I think it was worth it in the long run. I know I have enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom