Scuba Music

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What is it with me. I checked out just about everything mentioned here and not one song even came close to reminding me of scuba diving. Maybe I'm just getting old, but everything underwater seems to be slow paced and serene. And I never hear anybody yelling underwater.

Maybe I just have a different perspective of what diving is about.

And I never hear anybody yelling underwater.

Man, I have. My instructor in cave class when the first diver in the team pulled the main reel out with him on his way out. I clearly heard the f-bomb dropped underwater. :D

While not scuba-themed, I'm rather biased towards The Mermaid's Tears and The Mermaid Song from Anne Roos' Mermaids and Mariners CD.

My wife and I both were thinking of Christian singer Kemper Crabb's song, They That Go Down to the Sea in Ships on our cert dives. The lyrics, taken from Psalm 107, include the line, "These see the works of the Lord, and His wonders in the deep." It seemed such an appropriate line as we were barely even beginning to experience the beauty of life underwater.

Hey Pup,

I found the songs on your site and only a few seconds would play.
What I heard sounded great. I love country music.
Good job :D

Hi Ed!

Thanks for checking out my site and especially thanks for the kind words! Is it possible you have a setting on your browser that is preventing music players from automatically playing? The reason I ask is because on me site the site-wide player should kick in the minute you get to the first page and it it will automatically play the entire album, every single song, at their full length. You can pause, stop, skip forward or backward, whatever you like, right there at the bottom of the screen and it will work from any page on the site.

The samples you listened to were on the "Music Room" page where people can buy the songs or album as a download. I didn't bother changing the default preview length of 30 seconds since the site-wide player is active as well, but thanks for the tip, I went and adjusted the preview lengths on that page as well so you can hear them in their entirety.

Do--doooomp------------------do---------------doooomp-----do-dooomp---aheeeeeeeeeeeeeee--eheheheheheheheheheh----doooooooooo----dooooooooooooooop!

Theme song to Jaws, should be a perfect fit or a continuous track of Sea Hunt sound track or Flipper. Actually, what is wrong with no music, channel OFF.

N

Might be a bit of a cliche - but what about The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald while doing the Jodrey??

Whatta ya think Rick?

Dan

I have GOT to try the Pink Floyd thing... Personally, there is nothing better than decending on a deep, dark wreck with Stranglehold playing in your ears... As for yelling underwater, my husband gets tired of hearing me sing.

Back
Top Bottom