How did Santa treat you for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got nothing dive related but I got plenty of baby items. I'm due in March and my last dive was this past June. None of my family dive so it doesn't occur to them unless I specifically ask for something. I did get money, but, with a baby on the way, that money isn't earmarked for scuba related stuff.

On the upside, we plan to either go to Hawaii to see my sister next Christmas (and I get to dive!) or to the Sea of Cortez with friends who own a sail boat if they decide to sail down there next winter (and I get to dive!).

I'm kinda in the same boat as trucker girl, my wife and I are expecting our second daughter any day now. I did, however, get a nice PT backup light and a gift certificate to my LDS.

I bought myself a twin set of HP100s. After years of wanting too, I will finally get to dive doubles! My wife also blew up and framed three photos she had taken of fish and jellyfish and the Monterey Bay aquarium. Very cool! I also got Diving into Darkness. A very good book indeed.

I got a chit for a new wetsuit at my LDS. It'll be my first new one. Probably another 7mil Farmer John but not sure what brand.

I got nothing and liked it.

Liked it quite a lot, actually. We don't do presents... we spend on travel instead. Maybe this response belongs in the 'how do you afford this sport' section.

Dive related - Two new AL80's and a backordered Oceanic Pioneer mask.
The rest - various tools and hunting related gear
The best - a plane ride to Olympia Washington and being awakened this morning by a some little grandmunchkins.
The blessing - taking all of this for granted. This was the first year in known history that the people of Iraq were allowed to publicly celebrate Christmas.
Merry Christmas all.

Really, I'm in Iraq and didn't know that. Good stuff.

I got a whites dry suit, and 2 zeagle flat head 6 regs. also a new laptop, may not seem dive related, but it is for v-planner, and my dive computer, and pictures.
a very good christmas. Got my wife a set of double 100s, bo/w, new lens for her underwater camera.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom