im freeezin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ekrub7

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey im laura!
just joined this thing...pretty cool....living in chicago right now, moving to south florida in may....cant wait! anyone else live in the southeast florida region, miami-fort lauderdale area? have worked in key largo, cant wait to get back to florida :)

Laura,

Welcome aboard. Moving to Florida, huh? Count me envious, but if you've been living in Chicago for a while then you deserve some warm weather for a change.

Yes, ScubaBoard is pretty cool. You'll find a lot of good reading here and learn some things along the way. It's great to have you aboard.

Welcome to :sblogo: Laura. I am with you on the freezing part but am picturing my 3 weeks in Thailand in November and am counting on that to get me through this winter. I am also with Phil....Count me envious.

Last edited:
Welcome to :sblogo: Laura. I am in PA and also freezing but looking to make the move to Fl as well in June / July if I can find a job. Look around and use the :search: button and it shall answer alot of your questions.

Welcome

welcome aboard. Just up the coast

Back
Top Bottom