SB'ers in Cozumel -- March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Selo: 3/2-6, Casa Mexicana, Blue XT Sea :D

kona74: John & Jeri; 3/6 - 11, FA, Diving with Blue XT Sea

Giggi: Vicki and Al; 3/8 - 14. Staying at Suites Bahia

espantoon: George, Alicia, and Hillary 3/9-14. Caribe Blue and diving with Blue XT Sea

Lenmonster: 3/9-14. Coz Palace. Blue XT Sea, pretty blonde wife 2 adorable 13 yo twins

bayeloi: David and Dawn, 3/11-15, Cozumel Palace, diving with Scuba Mau

lisa4516: 3/12-26. Reef Club. Diving with BlueXTSEA March 16-22!

booth212-26: Kris and Mindy - 3/13-3/22 Caribe Blue/Blue Angel; w.Dan and Marsha 3/17-3/22

Dockmaster: 3/15 - 3/22: Hotel Cozumel & Dive Paradise (LDS group)

Diver Kat: Alan & Kathy, 3/17 - 3/24, Fiesta Americana, diving with Scuba with Alison

kcdiver56: 3/17-31, diving with Aldora and staying at Villa Aldora

boscobc: 3/21 - 29

cduffey: Mack & Carole 3/25-31. Diving with BlueXTSea and staying at Miramar

bensontc: 3/26 to 4/7 at the Hotel Cozumel and Resport, with my wife and a bunch of friends.

DandyDon: solo, 3/26 - 3/31, Caribe Blue & Blue Angel

underachiever: Randy and Angie, Villablanca and diving with ScubaMau 3/ 27-4/ 5

evart: friends and the wife. 3/28-4/4. Staying and diving with Bubbles & Bait

Joe (me) and Kim, Mark and Renita.
March 11-24. Diving with Aldora staying at Villa Aldora.
Winter is getting to me. I need a vacation! Really looking forward to this. It's a yearly tradition for the four of us.
Added to calender:)

Last edited:
Yeah, it's a little late in this thread to get everyone to use the calendar, but several have added to to since the Mod Comment. :thumb: For those who have not: here's the link
Good to see a few more added to the calendar!! I'm sure most people miss the 'local calendar' link at the top of the page ... it doesn't stand out at all ...

Still a bit early for me to plan my last milk purchases.
LOL!! Bought milk today that expires on 3/17 .... day of departure!! :D

We have a convenience store chain here that gives out coupons when you buy gallons: buy 12, get 1 free. As much milk as I like to drink, I started collecting those and I remember finally getting my first free gallon - right before a Coz trip, with an expiration a week after I was to return. :thumb: It was still sitting on the counter unopened when I got back. :mad: Damnit!

I quit those coupons for a while, but started again. I have forgotten to plan my milk buys before Coz trips and frozen it at times. It works ok, sorta. Count-down 26 days @ quart/day = 6-1/2 gallons to go. :cool:

My family and I will be at the Holiday Village White Sands March 28-April 4, looking to do a dive or six, preferably with at least one guided cenote trip... Would love to hook up with fellow SBers...

bayeoli- we are also going to Coz Palace. Why did you pick Scuba Mau instead of the in-house, Aqua Safair? Thanks

March 14-21 at Cozumel Palace diving with Aldora and then off to Aventura Spa Palace March 21-28 and the Cenotes with Dive Aventuras

I just recently made a hasty decision to go. I will arrive March 4 and leave March 11. I am staying at the Hotel Cozumel and diving with Aldora.

John

Edit: I will be alone, so some occasional company would be nice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom