Cozumel in July 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This will be my last update as I leave tomorrow morning...woohoooo!

July Cozumel List

I hope your trip is a blast, thanks for looking after the list. I'm very lonely right now. Gonna go sit in my tub with my new Apex tec 3 doubles set and whine. Might take my sausage in there and play with it too. :D

July Cozumel List

I hope your trip is a blast, thanks for looking after the list. I'm very lonely right now. Gonna go sit in my tub with my new Apex tec 3 doubles set and whine. Might take my sausage in there and play with it too. :D
:no: :no: :no: :rofl3: :rofl3:

July Cozumel List

lol don't play too much with your sausage in the tub.

:rofl3::rofl3:

July Cozumel List

Firstdive2005, you are a hoot! Now you know after all this build up I'm expecting some serious entertainment on that dive boat, you hear me?

Yoohoo,

Okay, today I am not physically on Cozumel...but I have been known to take a ferry back and forth the last few days from Playa. I WILL see everyone there at WW on 2 July (except Firstdive2005) We will drink a toast to you!!

Mary

WooHoo Mary! Glad you are going to make it back. What's shakin in Playa?

Re July 2 meetup at Wet Wendy's, 6:30pm:

Klara is keeping the kitchen staff on until 8pm, so everyone who wants to eat will be able to!

Muchas gracias Deb! You did a much better job than I would have.
We'll see you tomorrow night.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom