Cozumel in July 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be there the same dates as jpassov, July 11-18

Last edited:
I'll be there the 20th-27th with my GF and my 18 year old son. It'll be her first trip to Cozumel and my son's second. It's a little sending the kiddo away to college in the fall celebration!

I will be there with my boy (age 14) and best friend July 12-18. The boys are invading Mexico and leaving the wife at home, well actually she will be in school in Oregon completing her Masters Degree. So if anybody wants to get together that would be Awesome (oh yeah I will actually be in PDC). Would love the opportunity for the boy to get to know someone from outside of CA for a pen pal type deal.

The wife and I will be at Blue Angel July 7-14. We're thinking of going next week, however. We have swine flu all around us in Texas. People think we're crazy when we say we may fly to Mexico in the next few weeks. Safer, with diving, shrimp tacos, and Sol to boot!

Oki Dirt Diver,

Missing you by a day, July 31st-Aug 7th. Staying at El Cantil and diving with Aldora. Where in central OK are you?

Dtcmarical

I'll be there the 20th-27th with my GF and my 18 year old son. It'll be her first trip to Cozumel and my son's second. It's a little sending the kiddo away to college in the fall celebration!

I'm bringing my 17 year old daughter this trip, I'm getting her certified next month. What dive operation you going with? We'll have to meet up somewhere for dinner or drinks.

I'm bringing my 17 year old daughter this trip, I'm getting her certified next month. What dive operation you going with? We'll have to meet up somewhere for dinner or drinks.

You better watch out, I'm bringing my 18 year old son from Kansas City and we'll be arriving the day before you! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom