Cozumel in July 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm bringing my 17 year old daughter this trip, I'm getting her certified next month. What dive operation you going with? We'll have to meet up somewhere for dinner or drinks.

The kid on the left with the cheesey grin is Derek and I'm the one in the middle with the hat. That was our 2006 trip to Fiesta Americana Cozumel.

Keep and eye out for us. I'm sure we'll spend out share of time bumming around the square.

Attachments

• DSC00393.jpg
    DSC00393.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 107
The kid on the left with the cheesey grin is Derek and I'm the one in the middle with the hat. That was our 2006 trip to Fiesta Americana Cozumel.

Keep and eye out for us. I'm sure we'll spend out share of time bumming around the square.

Your son better watch out, Now I have a photo to put up for the wanted posters.:banned:
Who are you guy's diving with?

Your son better watch out, Now I have a photo to put up for the wanted posters.:banned:
Who are you guy's diving with?

I usually have a preffered dive shop, but because of price, we might go with another.
I'm shopping around and will let you know.

I usually have a preffered dive shop, but because of price, we might go with another.
I'm shopping around and will let you know.

You might check out Chucho Divers, this is who I used last trip and they were really great and there prices are pretty good also. Were doing the 3dives per day for 5days package.

Chucho Divers

Okie Dirt Diver,

We are over around Shawnee. Whick LDS do you use? The one that certified me in 03 went out of business. Haven't found one I really clicked with since.

dtcmarical

Okie Dirt Diver,

We are over around Shawnee. Whick LDS do you use? The one that certified me in 03 went out of business. Haven't found one I really clicked with since.

dtcmarical

Hey neighbor, I use Pirates Cove and Blue Water. Do you ever dive Murray or Ten Killer?

Okie Dirt Diver,

dtcmarical

My LDS is Skinnscuba but they recently changed ownership. I've known the previous owners since I was certified with them as a teenager in 1987. I also took my advanced with them and am waiting for an open Rescue Diver class with them soon. I hope the new owner is as great as the previous ones!

Who did you cert with in KC?

I have not dove Tenkiller since doing my check out dives. Never dove Murray. Fortunately I have been able to dive in Coz several times a year. I would be needing a fix real bad to dive Tenkiller again, used to boat on Murray and maybe it would be better viz. How bout you?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom