Huge visibility on the North Coast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, we have a total of 3 sites reserved.

I'm excited! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good diving conditions too, but there's always canoeing as a fun backup. :wink:

Anyone else going to be on the North Coast this weekend?

Sounds like fun! I made a promise not to plan any diving this weekend because we are finishing the remodel on our bathroom. However, if we are done on Saturday, maybe I can slip up on Sunday!!!!

Stuck at the EMT refresher course at the JC....Too bad they can't hold it underwater!!!

I'm excited! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good diving conditions too, but there's always canoeing as a fun backup. :wink:

Anyone else going to be on the North Coast this weekend?
Merrill and Brian cannot make it up this trip, unfortunately. She always is so much fun to be around and brings me goodies :0) There will be a good group of people going up, and I think Peter Mu is actually going to make it up this time.

Yes, I will definitely go canoeing if we cannot dive, but I'm really hoping we can dive. I really want to get out to the metridium field out of the Cove if possible! I didn't have my camera the last time I went out there, so I would like to get a photo or two out there.

Looking forward to seeing you and diving with you!

Yes, if anyone wants to come up and dive for the day, the more the merrier. I am actually going up on Friday, I took the day off! Woohoo! We usually have a cup of java and breakfast at the campsite, then head out to dive. I have sites 20/21 and we have another group that is camping across from us. See ya!

Man, sounds like a full-time job!

Yeah, it is. I wouldn't worry so much if she wasn't so naive. She posted a message on facebook asking for help taking the hard top off of her jeep, and some crackerhead replied saying he'd come over and "help her take her top off and pitch a tent while he is at it" and she assumed he was talking about camping!?! :no:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom