Why your Avatar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mine says "DIR" STROKE about to DIE of a flashlight entanglement hazard at 110' (10' below GUE limits of 32%, I was actually diving 28% but don't tell anyone....)
image.php

omg...I'm going to tell GUE.

MY avatar? Oh, I just like to hang around....

Shortly after I got involved with ScubaBoard, I went off and took Fundies and became one of the enlightened :)D) and began evangelizing. Somebody eventually dubbed me the Borg Queen (may have been Perrone) and Adobo made the avatar file for me. I found it amusing, as I do in fact tend to want to assimilate everybody.

What nobody knows, I think, is that I never watched the show and have never seen the Borg in actual action . . .

The picture in my profile is me attempting to wash my hair in ice-cold water in a tributary of the Colorado River, on a 12 day long trip where the only bathing we could do was in the muddy river. I thought that one was amusing, too, and it never in a million years occurred to me that anyone would think I was vomiting!

Last edited:
I give a great massage too you know :D

Yours truly,

Cabana Boy #3

NOW you tell me!! Oh well, it's never too late to collect. :D

mine was made to show my support back when there was much controversy reguarding "those" threads sucking up valuable Scuba Board bandwidth

My others that I sometimes use are Native American

Mine communicates how open and friendly I am..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom