Trying to Arrange Jr OW Cert for My Kid

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On a very positive note, it sounds like Christi (amazing person that she is) has arranged for one of her instructors to do my kid's certification. My son is so excited, and hopefully we'll have another Cozumel regular diver soon!

On a very positive note, it sounds like Christi (amazing person that she is) has arranged for one of her instructors to do my kid's certification. My son is so excited, and hopefully we'll have another Cozumel regular diver soon!

I am pretty sure that your son will become a cozaholic! :)

I do believe you will be very happy with your son's instruction with Blue XT SEA Diving. Both my son and DIL were certified with DM/Instructor Arturo. He is very patient, knowledgeable and professional. Michael and I also were AOW certified with him and will be taking RESCUE with him in June.

Congrats to you son in advance !

I've got an SDI Instructor Len :) See your e-mail :)
Hi Christi- Which guy is your sdi/tdi instructor? If I had known you are a sdi/tdi certified dive op I would send guys your way. Who is your instructor? Can I get his cert. number? I would like to see who taught him. I like to know the lineage of my instructors and so do my dive buds. I know you have some great padi instructors.
thanks kev

I've got an SDI Instructor:)
Knock, knock any chance of answering the above question Christie?

Are you serious? I wouldn't dignify that question no less answer it on a public forum.

Here's a better question firstdive, why the bug up your butt for Christi?

Another question that probably shouldn't be answered on a public forum but it had to be asked.

Are you serious? I wouldn't dignify that question no less answer it on a public forum.

Here's a better question firstdive, why the bug up your butt for Christi?

Another question that probably shouldn't be answered on a public forum but it had to be asked.
Serious? I guess, I like to know where my instructors where trained and which person trained them. What's the problem with that? With every instructor I have used I got that info before the training started. The guys I used where all very proud of their teachers and gave me alot of other info when they did. I like the heritage of my instructors. I fail to see why that would depict anger.
As far as your question, it does deserve an answer I dont have an issue with Christi. So why do you think I do. Maybe they way something came across via writing stirred you up. Why not fill me in and I will be glad to sort it out.
But as far as wanting to know who she uses as a tdi instructor when she is padi does not make the question wrong does it?
Sure hope you diving is good. Or was that patronizing?

""I like to know where my instructors where trained and which person trained them. What's the problem with that?""

Ummm.......gotta agree with Susan.....and the "problem with that" is that this person is NOT going to be YOUR instructor........so, sorry "Kev".........in Christi's shoes, I wouldn't answer you either. It's none of your business and she is under no obligation to post the credentials of her employees on a publlc forum to YOU........and THAT is just MY humble opinion.

Kev, Are you, personally interested in some sort of certification from a Blue XT SEA or another Dive Op instructor? If so, it would be most appropriate to contact that shop directly. If other divers are interested and have a legitimate interest then let it be their option to contact their Dive op of choice themselves.

Lenmonster, Rest assured you and your son are in good hands with Blue XT SEA. Have a wonderful trip !

Sue

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom