DIR / DIR Curious Shore Dive Event - October 9th - Heisler (Laguna)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nicole,
you can add 1 more at least. Your list is filling fast, so if the 10 DIR and DIR-curious lists are full already, I can probably fit into a 3rd list of "DIR-friendly" ? :)
Not sure how many we'll be, but I can get early and book the table.

c.

I am very interested in this event! Thanks for planning it. It sounds like a good time! I will chat with my wife and see if she is interested in passing off our 2 yr old so we can each do one dive. We might be able to bring a friend to do some baby sitting while we dive.

I used to dive with DIR folk in the NYC area a lot and came close to taking a class a few times but then life happened, lol.

Glad you'll be joining us! Do you know Quintin from NY? He now lives in SD and will be joining this event as well :D

Nicole,
you can add 1 more at least. Your list is filling fast, so if the 10 DIR and DIR-curious lists are full already, I can probably fit into a 3rd list of "DIR-friendly" ? :)
Not sure how many we'll be, but I can get early and book the table.

c.

I'll just add more to the list....I don't have a cap for 10 of each, so the moment we have an 11th, #11 will be added to the list :)

A huge thanks to everyone for being interested and willing to come out. This should be a lot of fun....I'm very excited that this seems to be something a bunch of people are interested in :D :D :D

This is really amazing! I don't think I've seen a diving event with so much interest around here in...well, never!

I don't know what I'm more excited about - learning more about DIR, diving in Laguna, or finally putting faces to all the screen names I've been seeing in here for years. :)

Hey Nicrole, you forgot to add me to the list (Shawn).

Hey Nicrole, you forgot to add me to the list (Shawn).

I didn't forget, Shawn! You said you were tentative....so the moment you tell me you're definitely in, I'll add you to the list :D

Hope you can make it....if you convince Jeff to go (he actually said he was interested when I talked to him about a month ago), then you'll definitely not be having class and will be able to make it....added bonus: another UTD instructor to join the crew :)

Go ahead and count me in, I'll reserve the date and try not to let something else interfere. I'll bring some meat for the BBQ (carne asada most likely).

Last edited:
Nicole...this sounds awesome!!! Very exciting to see so much interest too!!!! Count me in!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom