Puerta Galera / Sabang restaurants

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hemingway's Bistrot is excellent. It is My favorite spot. Good food and beer. I go to PG 3 times per year and just got back. Love the place. I usually stay at el Galleon and use their restaurant for breakfast and lunch but Hemingway is for my dinners. I have enjoyed eating at other places. As for prices Hemingway is the most expensive at about 400 Peso per person with a beer. Other places are cheaper but you get what you pay for. Try other local spots as you may like it. Few offer fresh fish as treat if fresh (ask to see the fish before they cook it and eyes will show if fresh).

As for changing money, best price for Americans is the Citibank ATMs....and yes I work there.

I have spent quite some time in PG. Like others, I would recommend SeaRider for diving. Mark and his trusty sidekick Dario are amazing spotters, and Mani is a great boat driver!! You get 80 minute plus dives, great for photography, and small groups.. And probably among the cheapest dive rates in town. In addition, you are supporting a locally owned business.

Most nights i ate at Sunsplash Resort, between SeaRider and The Point Bar. Garry does an all you can eat BBQ every night for 250 peso.. And it is AWESOME!! Why pay more??? The bar is great for a few beers too.. Not your SM and SML .. They have a brew called Beer Na Beer.. A very welcome change!! Oh, and check out his custom Monopoly board!! From his facebook I notice that there is also a curry night now.. Again for 250 peso...

Hemmingways was very good. I stayted at Out of the Blue in Little Laguana. Beautiful rooms and a full kitchen so most of our dinners were home made in our suite.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom