Who is the oldest active diver on SCUBA BOARD?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who said I don't dive any more?

Maybe not with you but I dive in Baja shooting fish and locally with my son Sam IV.
We currently live 250 miles North of nothing and are not in the mainstream

When I get old like Bob I just might give it up...

But per John Wayne...."That will be the day..."

well i am in the right bunch of guys for sure,,i am 76 and still diving [retired inst],taking uw photos and running a dive boat,,,

have been doing this most of my life with the Navy[retired] tossed in,,don't know anything else,,,

so good to be in the middle of some good divers,,,,,

My wife and I just returned from a vacation in Akumal, Mexico. She is 75 and we did several dives together while there.

Hey great to hear you are back and had some good dives..:clapping:

Born in 32 (you count!). Started age 76, doing 3 x 2week holidays this year, with about 12 Dives on each. All easy warm water dives, soft in my old age! 22-34m max. 35-50mins. (no deco.)

My oldest tech diver (not on ScubaBoard) attends Innerspace every year and dives with me twice a year. He is leery of diving deeper than 300 feet, but put him on his rebreather at 250 and he's happy as a clam. He's 76. His buddy (also on rebreather) is 74.

Almost 67 and still instructing.

Funny, just cerified a 13 y.o. today (2 generations gap?). Still 'paying forward' for all the glorious underwater hours that I have been fortunate to have experienced.

Back
Top Bottom