eRDPml included in DM Crew Pack?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The crew pack I got for my DM course did not include one. I had to use my girlfriends for the test, you do need one for the test. Specific questions on tables and ERDP

I had to buy one. Haven't used it yet.

For DM you should have both the eRDPML and the Air RDP, along with the instructions for use for both.

You will need to buy whichever you don't have

yeah steadynswangin they dont supply u the ERDP in the DM crew pack as you will need to buy that seperately or borrow from ur dive buddies that do have one

You should have your own personal versions of each, not borrowed.

You should have your own personal versions of each, not borrowed.

I have borrowed and I'm good with it. Now it is my girlfriends and we are in the same house and she never touches it so it's like mine. Not gonna spend money on one in this situation. So I don't agree with ya on that one Simon. I think a better way of putting it is you need to have good access to one for your use. If that means borrowing it, not just for the test, why go out and buy.

What happens when the borrowed one is wanted by both people at the same time in different locations?

For the price of an eRDPml or an air RDP table, surely it is easier to own your own.

You are supposed to have your own, and if you are continuing onto your instructor you will continue to use, as well as during teaching. I make it easy and include one in the DM crew packs as part of my Go Pro packages : )

Back
Top Bottom