Post Pictures of Your Pink Dive Gear.. :o)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ahh.. Interesting.. Thanks for the history! :eek:)

My LDS actually does not service the Atomic.. so that seems to be out of the question.. Still looking at the mk25/s600.. and waiting on a picture of one. ;o)

Well in that sense.. that makes a lot of sense. Is there a brand that is more expensive/harder to service or vise versa?

Do yall have pictures on your site where I can see all of your items?.. :eek:)

---------- Post Merged at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:29 PM ----------

This is great. My wife will be starting SCUBA soon and wanted her own gear. She told me she wanted stuff like mine but pink. I just spent the last 2 days shopping. Coming in the mail is an oxycheq wing with pink lettering (I could not pull the trigger on the solid pink wing-sorry). Pink webbing, and a pink z-knife. She already has mask and fins in pink. I will post a pick as soon as it comes in and is put together.

Ahh, how Awesome!! I bet your wife is excited!! Can't wait to see the picture! :eek:)

---------- Post Merged on July 6th, 2012 at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous Post was on July 5th, 2012 at 02:29 PM ----------

What type of masks are you ladies using?.. Or your wifeys. :eek:)

The ScubaPro Solo seemed to have fit me pretty well in the store.. But I just noticed it doesn't come in pink. Are there other options of "Good Quality" masks in pink?.. Or should I nix the thought of getting a pink one?

Ok, I'll get a picture soon of "wifey" but here is the list so far;

Aqualung slingshot fins, pink
Bare wetsuit, pink
Suunto Vyper DSS, pink and pink bungee
Hogarthian harness, pink
Inflator bungee and light keeper, pink
Trilobite cutter, pink
Aqualung Mikron, pink with pink bungee necklace (pink miflex hose ordered)
Hose hat for inflator, pink
Fox 40 whistle, pink
mask, black skirt with pink accents....
Just about as Pink and DIR as she can get......I hope JJ is ok with this....

Ok, just added pink cave line for the bolt snaps...too much?

Reactions: Jax
You might also want to look in to SeaCure mouth pieces for your regs when you decide.

As for ScubaPro, you might have been told to buy all SP stuff since you already have the BC so you can take part in their Parts For Life program.
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/scubapro/407051-scubapro-parts-life-policy-explained.html

Oh, and about your mask. You said it sucks your face on descent. All masks should do just that. That is why you are taught to equalize your mask on descent.

I just bought the Cressi Frog Plus fins in pink & black. 0628_2_V01_C04_H.jpg

I have pink webbing on my backplate and a pink z-knife on my Shearwater. No pink cave line or bungee... yet...

pink%20doubles.jpg

It's not a lot of pink, but I've been told by buddies/customers that I'm pretty visible/distinctive underwater on account of it!

ash_ginnie.jpeg

Ok, just added pink cave line for the bolt snaps...too much?

Never too much.. ;o)

---------- Post Merged at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Suunto just released a white version of the D6i dive computer. They have a pink D4i too.

super cute!.. Thanks for sharing! Woodstock, GA.. My finace lives in Kennesaw. Any good places to go out that way?

---------- Post Merged at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:48 AM ----------

You might also want to look in to SeaCure mouth pieces for your regs when you decide.

As for ScubaPro, you might have been told to buy all SP stuff since you already have the BC so you can take part in their Parts For Life program.
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/scubapro/407051-scubapro-parts-life-policy-explained.html

Oh, and about your mask. You said it sucks your face on descent. All masks should do just that. That is why you are taught to equalize your mask on descent.

Ahh.. I will have to look into that!.. thanks!
As far as the mask.. I do equalize it.. It's just a terrible mask.. There is also a hard plastic piece that mashes into my upper nose and forehead.. and sometimes it begins to leak some times. I've decided that I can't do 2 lense masks for my face.. Soo looking for a good one lense. The solo fits me pretty well.. but then again you never know until you get under water with them.

super cute!.. Thanks for sharing! Woodstock, GA.. My finace lives in Kennesaw. Any good places to go out there?

Diving, not really. There's more over in your part of AL. For anything else, the AtL are is awesome.

Many years ago I recall a movement known a "DAP"....divers against pink.......I wonder if it's still underground....

A girl can never have enough pink! I have added pink webbing on BP so now suit, mask, fins, knife, sausage and snorkel all are pink or black with pink accents!! Love it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom