How long to stay and where to stay in Anilao?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubamonica

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi we will be diving around Philippines from the 10th of December. How long is recommendable to stay in Anilao? Which resort? Budget and middle range ?
thanks !

Hi ! we still have 2 1/2 months to go and we would like to spend the last 2 or 3 weeks on Bali so i supose we have around 4 to 6 weeks in Philippines.
Reharding accomodation. not backpackers. lets say minimun private bathroom, air con, sometines they include all meals. nothing luxury nothing backpackers.
thanks !

If you want expert guides for underwater photography, and neat bamboo-walled cabins on a hillside, check out Club Ocellaris.

Anilao is primarily a weekend destination for manila-based divers so it's hopping during the weekend but almost a ghost town during the rest of the week. it's great for diving though as you'll be the only one in pretty much most of the sites but might cost a bit more as you'll have the dive boat all to yourselves

i'm a sucker for Balai... great food and service and a surface swim to twin rocks and bebot's

That is quite a bit of time to spend in Anialo area for sure.
Check out Planet dive, Crystal Blue, and Aquaventure. I believe aquaventure has a meal plan.
Also for quite Arthurs place.
I would make my way to puerto gallara for some part of your trip. Not to far from Anailo and good diving there with much more in rstaurants and accomadations. Large selections of dive ops as well.
With that much time you could rent a place in Sabang area for very cheap.

After Anilao you should pop over to PG. I hope the private transfer to Batangas pier is NOT too expensive. Plenty of public boat depart from the pier to Sabang in the morning but do check the schedule first as you do not want to spend too much time in the terminal.
Get the Si-Kat transfer(combined boat and tourist bus) from Sabang to Manila(Ermita) for around P800.00 pp.
Have nice trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom