New 6- Pack Dive Charter Panama City Beach, FL!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EasyDayDiveCharters

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to drop by in the Panhandle forum and leteveryone know that I will be operating a 6- pack charter out of Panama CityBeach this season! I will not be “Officially”running until April, but I will be running dive/spearfishing trips during themonth of March (working on the logistics of running the boat) So, with thatsaid I will be offering trips for a discounted price $50- $60, in hopes to getdivers with all level of experience to dive from the boat and give me feedbackon likes and dislikes. If you’re interested,please feel free to PM on Scuba Board or go to my website and give me a call.
I have been managing a Dive Shop here in PCB for the last 3years and decided to go out on my own. Owning a business is completely new to me, so any advice would be muchappreciated. I’m sure there are somewebsite/Facebook/twitter gurus on here and if you have any advice about eitherof those site, please feel free to let me knowJ.
Cheers!
-Capt. Brandon

I don't dive the gulf much. However, I don't dive cattle boats at all, and I do not recommend cattle boats to anyone(unless I don't like them). So, I will keep you in mind if i have some students that want to head down that way. Good Luck with your new business.

Paul,

Outstanding! I will definitely let you know in advanced when we will run. Again it's a "fun" trip that I have been running with friends to get used to everything.

Bigdave,

I completely agree with you about cattle boats. That's a HUGE reason why I started a 6-Pack here in PCB and to be honest, the most fun I've had diving has been on 6-Pack boats. Well, hopefully you have some students that want to head this way :). I personally love taking students out on the boat and seeing their reaction to boat/wreck diving (don't hear that from a captain too much).

Great to have another dive boat for all the avid divers that love to PC like me. I would like to run with you some nice weekend day this spring or for sure this summer. I will offer to you the first rule of business: cash in must exceed cash out! Just some accounting wisdom I acquired dealing with accountants. LOL

To someone who's never dove that area but may be interested in the future, what types of dives could I expect? Besides fantastic of course!

500 PSI-
Excellent advice! That’s definitely one of mygoals, haha. Just give me a call and wecan definitely get you out there this summer! I’m looking forward to flat seasand warm water this summer.

Uncfnp-
We have a number of artificial reefs (wrecks) here in PCB!We also have a few natural wrecks in the area, as well. The majority of the wrecks sit in around70-110ft of water. We refer charters as Inshore and Offshore. Inshore, meaning up to 8 miles out of the St.Andrews Pass and an average depth of 80 feet. Offshore wrecks are anything over8 miles from the pass and sit in about 100-110 feet of water. I personally prefer the offshore wrecks :wink:,but our Inshore wrecks are pretty awesome too!
We also have some very nice hard bottom (limestone) spots todive too! The hard bottom sites are actually really amazing and those sites areusually where we do our spear fishing.
I would say our visibility averages 40 feet, but during the summermonths it can be up to 100 feet. You canexpect water temps to be in the 80s in the summer (June, July &August).
If you’re interested in diving the area sometime, let meknow!

I have been wanting to do the Ozark but can't seem to find anyone else to do it. If you get any deeper trips put togther let me know. I am interested in spearfishing also so if you have any trips to the 3-5's let me know.

Thanks EDDC. My next two dive trips are already planned for WPB but I have family in Pensacola that I haven't seen for too many years. I will definitely come diving with you if I can sneak in a trip there. Sounds like a nice change up from my usual.

Bama,

Funny you asked that! I have a friend who has been wanting to get out there and do some dives. Im pretty sure he can get a couple more people lined up, so I'll try setting something up! I'll keep you posted.

Unc,

No problemo! We have some really great diving here in PCB.

Cheers,
Capt. Brandon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom