New 6- Pack Dive Charter Panama City Beach, FL!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I look forward to those offshore PC dives. They are my favorite too. My nitrox tanks are full and gear ready to go. I would like to get to know you, captain. Are your running the weekend April 19-22 if weather permits?? I'm in PC for the long weekend.

I look forward to those offshore PC dives. They are my favorite too. My nitrox tanks are full and gear ready to go. I would like to get to know you, captain. Are your running the weekend April 19-22 if weather permits?? I'm in PC for the long weekend.

500PSI,

i don't have anything scheduled as of right now, but sounds like you're ready to go! I can definitely set something up for any day between 19-22nd! Hopefully the weather/seas will be nice and flat that weekend :)

Hi Captain Brandon,

I'm new to this board, so I'm just seeing this for the first time. I hope your business is going well. Can you tell me if you will have any trips lined up later in the season? My dive trips are already booked through early August, but if the weather is still warm I'd be interested in using your services sometime in September.

How is the weather in PCB in September/October? How about water temperature?

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the board Austino,

Sorry for taking so long to respond. Conditions Herr in the September and October are great! Temp wise you are looking at high 70s. Our season usually runs until the end of October. Have you ever been diving here before?

Back
Top Bottom