GUE Fundamentals in Gulf?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As it happens I now have to go to Qatar next week :( and my buddy has to fly down now for business so that dive trip is knocked on the head.

Anyway having two days diving over on the east coast this weekend.

Have fun in Bunaken, great place.

Might get down beginning of July before Ramadan starts

As it happens I now have to go to Qatar next week :( and my buddy has to fly down now for business so that dive trip is knocked on the head.

Anyway having two days diving over on the east coast this weekend.

Have fun in Bunaken, great place.

Might get down beginning of July before Ramadan starts

Searcaigh,
Just finished my dives in Bunaken last week... I can say that the place is AMAZING :D...

I'm going back to Oman next Sunday, I heard it is 42 degC already... ouch
Ramadan month starts 10th of July if I'm not mistaken, hopefully you can make your trip :)

Currently in Scotland after a week in Holland, next dive trip will hopefully be Inchcape 10 next Saturday, not sure if I will be down in Oman before Ramadan starts, but I will be at some point in August after Ramadan.

Hi Primaresa, do you have a general date for when you plan to take the course?
I've been toying with the idea of taking it as well for some time now, but i'm in Dubai so might be a bit harder to join.

(Had dived dimaniyat about 2 years ago. Very nice but according to the DM, it's usually better than what we experienced)

Good luck with your request! I am trying to do the same thing only in the Philippines this summer - I put a notice on this board too but so far no takers!

Contact Tech Asia in Sabang, they have a local GUE-F instructor (Anders) and will help you sort out some buddies for the class

Hi Primaresa, do you have a general date for when you plan to take the course?
I've been toying with the idea of taking it as well for some time now, but i'm in Dubai so might be a bit harder to join.

(Had dived dimaniyat about 2 years ago. Very nice but according to the DM, it's usually better than what we experienced)

Hi Scofied,

Being in Muscat I think I am very flexible in arranging the schedule. Since Ramadan month is coming next month, and probably I'm going for vacation in August, I think most feasible schedule is between September - October.
PM me if you want more detailed information.

Thanks!

Hi Primaresa,

I will be in Lembeh for 10 days up to 5th August :D and might be down in Oman late August early September, will keep you posted if you have time to dive.

I wish you fun there Searcaigh! If I may recommend, don't forget to do night dive in manado bay, the guides there know where to find mandarin fish. But I think you've been diving in Indonesia a lot more than me :D

Sure, please message me, I would be happy to go together with you!

Going daymaniyat this weekend in case anyone is going to be there.

Been thinking about it but already booked up with Scuba 2000 for the weekend, where are you staying and who are you diving with?

Back
Top Bottom